Thu, Mar 09|
Unlock your Natural Talents & Strengths in one of the most beautiful settings along the False Bay Coast
We have all been born with gifts yet many of us have no idea what they are. This in-person participatory workshop will enable you to gain an understanding your positive untapped potential just waiting to be unleashed. (photo credit: unknown)
Time & Location
Mar 09, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM GMT+2
Alder Heights, Rooi-Els, Cape Town, 7196, South Africa
About the Event
A Group Work Shop with a Max Pax of 8 set within a stunning location along the False Bay Coast line. The drive alone will be one of the most gorgeous you will experience any where in the world.
What this is about
We have all been born with gifts yet many of us have no idea what they are. Not many of us realise how many natural talent patterns we have, let alone, realise how to unleash and optimise these into Strengths that can guide our future participation in the world.
This in-person participatory workshop will take place within an intimate group setting, with discussion around each person's top 5 Strengths. Therefore, you will be invited to take the Strengths Assessment before arrival. If you have already taken the Gallup Strengths Assessment, please bring along your results. If not, a link to your online assessment will be sent to you once payment has been effected.
There are 34 Strengths and all will be touched upon to explain the patterns of talents that bring a deep understanding of how and why we naturally and uniquely, think, feel, and behave in ways that can both motivate and deplete us. We'll chat about what to do to optimise and bring our best selves to life as well as how to deal with those times we can become triggered - especially when our needs go unmet and what to do about this.
You'll learn about your unique Contributions whilst relaxing in this beatiful setting and we'll break for an hour at lunch time for those who would like to stroll around this stunning UNESCO Biosphere. You'll be asked to bring a dish of your choice to share with others as we practice interdependence by lunching together.
There has never been a better environment to understand what makes you tick and what makes you uniquely stand out amongst the 8 billion individuals in the world.
So get ready to take a deep dive into who you really are and what contributions are uniquely yours, then simpy have fun. There's no judgement and remember, we are all learning.
Please note: the outcome of this event is that you will be put into an online 'self organised' group to continue your Strengths Education together. You will be sent information detailing how to go about this and an online link will take you to videos and other information to grow your awareness of yours and other's Strengths and Talent Patterns. Should you not wish to join in this group, please make the host aware.
About your Host
Sam McDonald has been married for 30 yeas and has four children. They are a Strength-based family and she has used Strengths to enhance her marriage. After training as a Strength Coach in 2015, she graduating Cum Laude with an MPhil in Futures Studies from the University of Stellenbosch, after failing matric. She believes matching one's intrinsic wiring to how we learn yields exponential results, leap-frogging our current education system.
She is a Futurist and Chief Visionary Officer for WITH-HUMANITY, a change-maker with a dream to disrupt our current meritocracy by "Unlocking the IntrinsicIdentity © of all Individuals in service of greater human engagement" creating an all inclusive universal value metric and social system.
She and her fellow Coaches, work with motivated clients using the Strengthsfinder® assessment as a power tool for:
- Strength Based Interviewing & Recruitment
- Assisting motivated individuals to fall in love with their careers and find the work they were born to do.
- Working with high achievers to discover their value and purpose
- Working with Start-ups to gain momentum, motivation & self-awareness of the Entrepreneur
- Assisting Students to gain a greater self-awareness, expediting their career path, building confidence and self-esteem.
- Working with individuals to re-engage in their work environments & leveraging their strengths
- Working with marriage relationships to help you love again and understand the toxicity, reduce negative experiences, create understanding and, in turn, assist with long-term strategies for lasting transformation
- Finding your true Purpose, Passion and Value in Life
- Falling in love with your life and work again
- She teaches the 'Interdependent Rules of Engagement© & Vulnerability' to focus on living 'Interdependence' as the key to healthier environments - choosing this as 'rules of engagement' over 'Dependence', 'Co-Dependence' & 'Independence'.
Follow the link here to read more about how to discover who you are at your core.