I am interdependent with my peers
Where Strengths & Interdependence are mutually inclusive
The Strengths Journey
WITH Global Strengths Change Institute takes a unique innovative approach to bring Strengths Facilitation Programmes to Education by trying, where possible, to include all role players: children, teachers and parents in the Strengths journey. We recognise that for children to understand how they are intrinsically motivated, this has to be part of a systemic approach and begin early on in life. This begins with ‘Strengths Spotting’ as early as five years of age and later, from age ten years onwards, to take the online Strengths Assessment.
We encourage Educational Environments to nurture children by asking "what would happen if we look at what is right with children" with a focus on their innate talents and strengths, building on these through embracing and encouraging 'Interdependent Rules of Engagement©'.
We train a 'Strengths Champ' as part of our programme leaving schools free at the end to carry out what they have learnt with direct connection to our trained online and face-to-face Education Coaches. We also encourage 'Buddy Coaching' as part of the process to build the confidence of all involved. More ...
Click here to read more about Self Awareness Coaching for Young Learners
Make the positive shift we've all been wanting by introducing a Strengths-based approach to education and learning. Contact us on the button below to schedule a free online chat to see how we might work together:
WITH Strength Coaches for Education
Strengths Coach . Workshop Facilitator
Connectedness . Strategic . Empathy . Achiever . Includer
"Your cross to bear, is your gift to share "
- Time is TBDLimousin
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
- Time is TBDCape TownTime is TBDCape Town, Cape Town, South Africa"See what fantastic results can be achieved when everyone in your organisation plays optimally to their Strengths" #5 PERFORMANCE +36% HIGHER #4 INCREASED TRUST #3 PRODUCTIVITY +43% HIGHER #2 +83% TEAM PERFORMANCE #1 ENGAGEMENT 6 X Join us in this interactive workshop for especially for Executives
- Thu, Apr 09Online - Zoom download requiredApr 09, 2020, 5:00 PM – 5:40 PM GMT+1Online - Zoom download requiredWHAT IF WE TOLD YOU CHILDREN GROW EXPONENTIALLY WHEN WE FOCUS ON THEIR STRNGTHS? We'd like to talk to why its more important to focus on improving our children's (and ours) strengths, than trying to overcome their weakness, whilst at the same time understanding their 'non' Strengths.
- Tue, Apr 07Online - Zoom download requiredApr 07, 2020, 7:30 PM GMT+2 – May 28, 2020, 10:00 PM GMT+2Online - Zoom download requiredVirtual Coaching Programme equips participants to become certified as a NeuWorx Strengths Coach. Strengths is taking the world by storm. Over 22 million people have taken the Strengths Assessment Globally.
- Thu, Apr 02Location is TBD
- Tue, Mar 24Location is Cape Town (Venue TBC)
- Mon, Jan 20Online - Zoom download required
Meet the Team behind WITH
The Spot Waiting for You
Hear from Our Teachers, Children and Parents
Paul Lowther (Mr) Gotham Primary School and Director of MyOwnTutor
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Maximiser . Positivity . Developer . Includer . Arranger
Before I became aware of my natural talents and intrinsic Strengths, I was allowing toxicity to overwhelm my natural motivation and ambition in my role as a senior leader within a school. I had no idea of the negative impact, not only myself but also others, in what we were trying to achieve together. I found it became difficult for me to be motivated. My natural positivity was affected by toxicity and I felt unable to impact the priorities which were important within the place in which I worked. This was causing undo stress in my role as a head teacher and was impacting my mental wellbeing and was having a knock-on effect on my personal life.
I sought assistance through a Strengths Coach at WITH and through talking with Sam, I could see that I needed to become more interdependent in my interaction with others, something I had never really thought about before, recognising that I cannot do everything on my own, and not to allow myself within the various environments and situations to become too ‘independent’ in my role and thinking, but rather to recognise the value we all bring as a team, when each of us can play to our natural talents and Strengths. The value of this has been in allowing me to become consciously aware of interacting through interdependence and with this, to enhance my role as a Maximiser. Being confident in who I naturally am, and honest about who I am not, has enabled me to think about opening up to others and also help them recognise that I respond well to validation and praise and this is, in actual fact, part of the ‘needs’ of my particular Strengths, so I actually function better and am energised, when people endorse my efforts.
I chatted with Sam about WITH helping us to create a Strength-based School at my place of work, but funding is an issue as our school is a small so we need to be careful how we manage our budget. However, I see how this programme can be of huge benefit to the staff and children that I work with, as it has already really benefited me and enabled me to see from a totally different perspective and how important it is to have an ongoing awareness of Strengths.
I personally found the Strengths awareness very useful and informative and would like to see the impact of this on other people, even beyond the school where I currently work. My business - ‘MyOwnTutor’ is being influenced as a result of restoring my positive thinking and has created a determination as a result.