I am interdependent with my peers
Where Strengths & Interdependence are mutually inclusive
The Strengths Journey
WITH Global Strengths Change Institute takes a unique innovative approach to bring Strengths Facilitation Programmes to Education by trying, where possible, to include all role players: children, teachers and parents in the Strengths journey. We recognise that for children to understand how they are intrinsically motivated, this has to be part of a systemic approach and begin early on in life. This begins with ‘Strengths Spotting’ as early as five years of age and later, from age ten years onwards, to take the online Strengths Assessment.
We encourage Educational Environments to nurture children by asking "what would happen if we look at what is right with children" with a focus on their innate talents and strengths, building on these through embracing and encouraging 'Interdependent Rules of Engagement©'.
We train a 'Strengths Champ' as part of our programme leaving schools free at the end to carry out what they have learnt with direct connection to our trained online and face-to-face Education Coaches. We also encourage 'Buddy Coaching' as part of the process to build the confidence of all involved. More ...
Click here to read more about Self Awareness Coaching for Young Learners
Make the positive shift we've all been wanting by introducing a Strengths-based approach to education and learning. Contact us on the button below to schedule a free online chat to see how we might work together:
WITH Strength Coaches for Education
Strengths Coach . Workshop Facilitator
Connectedness . Strategic . Empathy . Achiever . Includer
"Your cross to bear, is your gift to share "
- Time is TBDLimousin
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
- Time is TBDCape TownTime is TBDCape Town, Cape Town, South Africa"See what fantastic results can be achieved when everyone in your organisation plays optimally to their Strengths" #5 PERFORMANCE +36% HIGHER #4 INCREASED TRUST #3 PRODUCTIVITY +43% HIGHER #2 +83% TEAM PERFORMANCE #1 ENGAGEMENT 6 X Join us in this interactive workshop for especially for Executives
- Thu, Apr 09Online - Zoom download requiredApr 09, 2020, 5:00 PM – 5:40 PM GMT+1Online - Zoom download requiredWHAT IF WE TOLD YOU CHILDREN GROW EXPONENTIALLY WHEN WE FOCUS ON THEIR STRNGTHS? We'd like to talk to why its more important to focus on improving our children's (and ours) strengths, than trying to overcome their weakness, whilst at the same time understanding their 'non' Strengths.
- Tue, Apr 07Online - Zoom download requiredApr 07, 2020, 7:30 PM GMT+2 – May 28, 2020, 10:00 PM GMT+2Online - Zoom download requiredVirtual Coaching Programme equips participants to become certified as a NeuWorx Strengths Coach. Strengths is taking the world by storm. Over 22 million people have taken the Strengths Assessment Globally.
- Thu, Apr 02Location is TBD
- Tue, Mar 24Location is Cape Town (Venue TBC)
- Mon, Jan 20Online - Zoom download required
Meet the Team behind WITH
The Spot Waiting for You
Hear from Our Teachers, Children and Parents
Paul Lowther (Mr) Gotham Primary School and Director of MyOwnTutor
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Maximiser . Positivity . Developer . Includer .